The safety of our customers and employees are of utmost importance, therefore, we've enhanced our operational procedures to ensure everyone is kept safe. Here's what we're doing:
- Every vehicle's keys and touch points are being disinfected upon drop off and before pick up. This will keep our customers, and employees, safe from any potential pathogen transmission.
- Our Client Advisors will be keeping a 6' distance from our customers and will not be shaking hands.
- Our office touch points are constantly being disinfected. This includes door handles, knobs, waiting rooms, etc.
- Only one customer will be allowed to occupy our customer lounge at a time. We also have a working waiting room with a desk. We do not recommend waiting, but prefer customers to leave vehicles for services.
- We will only allow one customer in our lobby at a time so as to allow proper social distancing.
- Our Client Advisors will be wearing a full face mask so as to prevent the spread of any potential pathogen transmission.
- If any of our employees become sick, they will not be permitted to work. We ask our customers to not bring their vehicle in if they are feeling sick. Please reschedule.
- We will accommodate customers who would like to have "contactless" interaction.
- Our payment system accepts Google and Apple Pay options so that touching a screen is not necessary.
We will continue to monitor any future developments and will alter our procedure even further, if necessary.